The Summer 2017 issue of Canadian Design and Construction Report has been published.
You can view the magazine in page turning software here.
If you wish, you can request a single issue printed copy (for $20) or a six-issue subscription ($60).
Topics in this issue include:
- Leadership: There is no magic formula (but there actions you can take)
- US Canada trade disputes entangle softwood, drywall markets
- Special feature: BC’s top 10 homebuilders
- Special feature: Top 10 Canadian painting contractors
- $7.7 in building permits in May: Third highest on record