he October issues of Ontario Construction Report, GTA Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Here is the link to the page turning software version of October’s Ontario Construction Report.
Topics in this issue include:
- The Buildings Show takes on a transitioning built environment;
- Bill 142 to amend Construction Lien Act moves to Committee;
- WSIB rates to decline in 2018 for construction rate groups;
- George Gritziotis to be new OCOT registrar, CEO; and
- Guest column: Daniel Aquino – The criteria for a quality build,