The Fall 2019 issue of Canadian Design and Construction Report (CADCR) has been published.
- Will outsourcing mammoth BC LNG plant damage skills training and development?;
- Massive market beckons for builders, developers constructing all-suite hotels, says Hilton;
- New construction software for I-phones puts 3-D models in builders’ hands;
- Saskatchewan’s Top 10 Community Economic Development Leaders;
- Roofing industry focuses on gaining new recruits by outlining benefits of the job;
- Ceilings and Walls: BC’s Top 10 Industry Leaders; and
- News briefs: Construction across Canada.
You can view the magazine in page turning software here and request a printed copy/subscription.