The Spring 2019 issue of Canadian Design and Construction Report (CADCR) has been published.
- The new Canada Infrastructure Bank: leveraging $35 billion in capital to finance $100 billion in projects;
- Ottawa signs on for $4.6 billion LRT as LeBreton Flats development plans collapse;
- Passive House leaders: Top 10 Under 40 in the US and Canada;
- Top 10 Resilient Flooring, Terrazzo Tile and Marble Contractor Leaders;
- BC Top 10 Non-Profit and Affordable Housing Leaders;
- Canada’s Top 10 Petroleum Construction Industry Leaders; and
- News briefs: Construction across Canada.
You can view the magazine in page turning software here and request a printed copy/subscription.