The Canadian Construction Association’s (CCA) has awarded 12 businesses, associations and individuals for their achievements in promoting and enhancing the Canadian construction industry, whether through innovation, projects, or dedication to the industry, the association says.
The awards were presented at the CCA annual convention in Juarez, Mexico.
Awards of Excellence
- 2016 CCA Person of the Year Award – Paul Douglas, PCL Construction
- 2016 CCA Excellence in Innovation Award – Boehmers
- 2016 CCA Environmental Achievement Award – PCL Construction
- 2016 CCA International Business Award – Produits Métalliques (PMI)
- 2016 CCA National Safety Award – Deep Foundation
- 2016 CCA Partner Association Award – Calgary Construction Association
- 2016 CCA Community Leader Award – Gateman-Milloy
- 2016 CCA Gold Seal Association Award – Calgary Construction Association
Awards of Recognition
- 2016 CCA General Contractor Award – Kees Cusveller, Graham Group
- 2016 CCA Trade Contractor Award – Patrick Waunch, Rambow Mechanica
- 2016 CCA Civil Infrastructure Award – Steve Cruickshank, Cruickshank Constructio
- 2016 CCA Manufacturers, Suppliers and Services Award – John Owens, Revay and Associates
“I’m honored to highlight these individuals, companies and associations,” said CCA chair Gilbert Brulotte. “ It’s a privilege to be able to showcase the leadership, innovative approaches and generosity demonstrated through these awards. It sets the bar for all of us and demonstrates what we can achieve as individuals and as organizations. Please visit the awards website to learn more about this year’s winners, the CCA Awards and to submit a nomination in the fall.”
More information, including videos from the awards ceremony and a list of past recipients, is available on the CCA website at awards.cca-acc.com.